Sunday, June 13, 2021

111,268sts - The Socks Re-emerge!

 Hello dear friends.

A LOT has happened in my life since May of 2013 when I last posted.  I am sorry to say that the project has lain dormant for several years.  The good news is......I still have the project and I'm getting back to it.

I can't promise how frequently I will post, but I am going to be knitting on the socks at least one row a week.  Currently that means working over 2,000 + stitches, so it takes some time. 

Yesterday was Worldwide Knit in Public and that seemed to be a good time to get back on track.   My friend Marcy New invited me to come and knit in front of her shop "The New Knittery" in Renton.  If you are in the area and haven't stopped in, make sure to do so, it's a lovely shop and Marcy and her staff are very knowledgable.  She has a fantastic collection of yarns at a variety of price points to meet the needs of a wide variety of knitters!  (And crocheters, and weavers, and other fiber enthusiasts.)

I have a variety of other projects that I'm currently working on, and Tour de Fleece is right around the corner.  

I look forward to hearing from you and will let you know when I'm out with the socks! 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment